Last modified: May 28th, 2021
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
When you interact with us this through our Website and related Services, we collect several types of information from and about users of our Website. We may collect such information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Website, and from third parties (e.g., our business partners).
The information we collect includes information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social security number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information“). We also collect information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
Information You Provide to Us
Information that you provide by filling in forms or applications or submitting inquiries on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to any of our services, or requesting further services. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or applications or submitting inquiries on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to any of our services, or requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Neither our Website nor our servicers are intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us at [email protected] to have the information deleted.
How We Use Your Information
To present our Website and its contents to you. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
- We may also share your Personal Information with contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business. For example, we may share your Personal Information with mortgage brokers, title companies, appraisers, insurance companies, purchasers of loans, inspectors, and property preservation providers, among others.
- In the event of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Lima One Capital LLC’s assets, your Personal Information may be among the assets transferred.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the e-mail.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
Your California Privacy Rights
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to safeguard your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please click here to download a printable copy of this Policy.